Wordpress has become the biggest CMS platform online and for good reason, it does so many things really well and is easily adapted to nearly any situation.
We will be talking about tools that allow our clients to simplify their own internal website maintenance and allow us to assist them in maintaining their website efficiently and effectively.
Many of our larger clients run a complex web of different domains, websites and WordPress installations together to form a unified online presence, by doing this, their businesses start Working and giving results right away. To help facilitate this we got on board with a development team that had been working on a set of tools to maximise efficiency when running more than one WordPress website, this with a good SEO management will help each WordPress website to move by itself, this is the best way to not only optimize your site but to make it visible for more customers and interested people.
As a result we are now able to provide our clients with a range of extra features to facilitate their wordpress installations:
- A dashboard to access all WordPress websites from one location
- Automated WordPress/Plugins/Theme updates
- Bulk post/page uploads
- Uptime Monitoring
- Security/Vulnerability Scanning
- SEO managing as this is the best way to build links is to stick to a natural link building in order to keep your website safe from any penalties and keep your visibility managed.
- SEO reporting and aligning with the client’s business objectives
- SEO integration for the e-commerce site of the service or business
- Automated Backups with quick restore
- Reporting console
If your business could use some of these features on your own WordPress websites please give us a call today!