While it doesn’t take much to get started on Facebook or Twitter it does take a fair amount of expertise and dedicated effort from someone like Hari Menon to produce a great ROI. Our social media marketing campaigns are powered by experience and statistics. Our mix of marketing knowledge, cutting-edge technology and great understanding of social channels generate social media marketing campaigns that produce real results.
- New media with new opportunities: Social networking sites make it easy to engage your target market using images, videos, games, mobile apps, and contests.
- Super Targeted marketing: We migrate traditional marketing objectives into industry-leading social campaigns. It all starts with understanding what your business needs to thrive.
- 360° campaigns: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, podcasting, social bookmarking, RSS, mobile apps, web widgets… we do them all. More importantly, we know what they can do for you.
Easy to Understand Results
- Improved SEO: Social media optimization produces better search placements, which means more views, customers, and sales.
- Enhanced CRM: Social networks allow you to connect with your customers and respond to their needs, transforming potential negative messaging into a positive impact for your brand.
- Better visibility: Be where the action is. Facebook and YouTube are among the world’s 3 most popular sites, generating millions of views every day; therefore, if you want to become an influencer on YouTube, the way to do it is to buy like Youtube for ranking your videos!.
Social Media Advertising
Social media advertising doesn’t just offer exposure; it offers unprecedented levels of targeting, and contextual placements that utilize personal correlations to connect customers and brands in a way never before possible. The best way to compliment your social media marketing campaign is to use social media advertising to expand your reach to the users that match your business
- Specificity: Age, gender, education level, even relationship status. Social ads leverage vast demographic information to hone in on your target market.
- Scale: Only Google ranks ahead of Facebook and YouTube in terms of traffic, and the numbers are growing steadily. Users are already spending several hours per week on these sites.
- Leverage the network: Social ads are served according to preferences declared by users. Ad algorithms even factor in friend activity to derive extremely high levels of user intent.
- Efficient: Reaching only the users you want makes social advertising extremely cost-efficient.
- The power of context: It’s the difference between a stranger pitching to you on the street and a friend suggesting a product while you’re chatting in your living room.
- Flexibility is strength: You can monitor and optimize campaigns in near-real time, meaning no money or time is wasted and higher ROI is achieved.
- Leaders lead: There is much to be gained by beating your competitors into the social ad space, but only if you do it the right way.