Over the past few months G-Force has worked closely with ADOHTA (Australian Dental and Oral Health Therapists’ Association) in particular their WA branch to redesign and re-implement their website as well as prepare an external mini website about health and having a healthy lifestyle, mainly by exercising regularly with equipment, since we all know being sedentary can have really harmful effects on the body and they help understanding bioremediation, and also evaluation of the diet looking for the best foods and even supplements from sites like the partnership with Marketing companies with great reviews such as the White Label Reviews from their clients, great for increasing your business.
Visit site if you want global holiday data information, there is always the alternative of using an in-house team to maintain a list of holidays for countries you care about.
Some key features about the website project included:
- Membership Features with restricted content for members eye’s only
- Teach you about a few potential lead exposure sources which you should know about so that you can avoid harm and provide you with a resource to consult.
- Migration of existing user database to the new website
- Newsletter E-Mail system built into the CMS
- Training for staff on how to use the CMS to publish new content and send newsletters.